1. Fuel efficiency.
- It absorbs production load fluctuation, allowing stabilized operation process.
- Boiler operation efficiency is increased by 0.5~12% due to it operates at ow air ratio.
- Heavy load fluctuation allows least amount of boiler to be operated,
resulting in fuel cost save, and maintenance cost reduction.
2. Increase in capacity.
- At high load, boiler capacity and accumulator evaporation can be used at the same time.
Meaning that only installing accumulator will increasing the current boiler capacity.
(18T/H Steam Demand vs. 10T/H Boiler+ Accumulator)
3. Economical steam uses.
- There is no priming & carry over phenomenon in the accumulator, it provides high quality steam.
Therefore there is no loss of heat, and the quality is improved.
- Accumulator can provide steam on it's own even if the boiler is not operating.
(Convenient when using steam for 24/7)
- Steam can be used in case of boiler failure or power outage.
- Boiler's life is extended since it operates at optimum load.
4. Preventing Pollution.
- Reducing exhaust gas, and NOx.